Friday, April 14, 2006

Vasakhi Deean Lakh Lakh Vadhayeean

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Daas would like to wish everyone Happy Vasakhi.

Below Have a read of what Guru Gobind Singh Ji wrote about the Khalsa, in Khalsa Mehima;

The Khalsa is my special embodiment; I dwell within the Khalsa.

The Khalsa is my mouth and limbs; always I live within the Khalsa.

The Khalsa is the object of my devotion; the Khalsa proclaims my reputation.

The Khalsa is my wings and my feet; the Khalsa is the offspring in whom I delight.

The Khalsa is my encouraging friend; the Khalsa is my parents who give me joy.

The Khalsa is my virtious delight, ever tied together in friendship with me.

The Khalsa is my virtue and honour; from the Khalsa I took birth.

The Khalsa is my source of supply; through the Khalsa I have performed every deed.

The Khalsa is my friend and family; the Khalsa works my redemption.

The Khalsa is my duty (dharma) and my destiny (karam); the khalsa is my deepest secret.

The Khalsa is my perfect Satguru, the Khalsa is my family of the noble brave.

The Khalsa is my learning and intteligence, on the Khalsa I constantly reflect.

So if you haven't yet, Daas encourages you to join the Khalsa, and make this life fruitful, and accomplish what we have been given this life for.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh